4.08.2012

EDITOR'S NOTE: BOSTON HASSLE



Dear Readers,

I write to apologize for the unannounced break in posting. It was not anticipated, I simply got too busy with work. Rest assured, this blog is going nowhere, and I will resume sharing content beginning today.

One of the reasons I've been so busy lately is that I have begun working with another music website. For those of you in Boston, New England, or just interested in whats happenin' in the North East, come check out Boston Hassle. Born of necessity and logic from the combined powers of Bodies of Water Shows and the Boston Counter-Cultural Compass, this site is the one-stop shop for new weird experimental music of practically every variety. All writing is currently anonymous, but attentive readers may pick up on which posts are mine from the artists and musical genres featured.

Its a great organization for a great scene that has, as yet, not garnered nearly enough attention. That is something we intend to remedy. Look forward to more posts about great Boston acts. I hope you enjoy.

c


1 comment: